Senior Project Manager (Milton)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new positions become available.
Gcubed has an immediate opening for a Senior Project Manager (SPM) to support our customer. The SPM is responsible for planning, executing and finalizing solutions related to providing Project Management Support services to Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and the Joint Service Provider (JSP). The candidate managing the project would facilitate PMI project management processes as well as DoD Risk Management Framework Techniques.
- Possess and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Leads team on large projects or significant segment of large complex projects
- Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
- Prepares long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities and for necessary support resources.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Create and manage the plan for moving technical solutions to final client hand-off.
- Assemble and coordinate the internal and external teams to gain consensus on deliverables from each team.
- Collaboratively adapt existing and develop new project plans, processes and communication standards for the operations teams.
- Manage and formulation and ongoing tracking of each project
- Assist with the development of reports, and the loading and configuration of demonstration data and systems.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis and devise contingency plans.
- Own the communication and execution of solutions to client, technology and other team members at designated milestones.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- All other duties as assigned.
Preferred Experience and Education
- 5 or more years of professional work experience in the management of projects/tasks similar in scope to the current project
- PMP Certification
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Project Management
- Technical Capacity
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- GCubed Enterprises, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...