Requires US Citizenship
Employment Term and Type: Regular, Full Time
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education: High School or EquivalentJob Description:
Provide general administration support, to include system-related troubleshooting and help desk services, for NIPR, SIPR, and High-Side distant-end servers running Microsoft Windows operating systems for information technology supporting the MCISRE FMV JPED enterprise. Shiftwork required. Position supports 24/7 operations, including holidays and weekends.Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform core service system administration support including, but not limited to, network storage, print services, back-up services
- Assist with maintaining security groups, systems and user accounts in active directory (AD)
- Provide Tiers 1 - 3 support and troubleshooting for client system issues
- Assist with updating and patching operating systems and software on servers to maintain STIG and SCAP security compliance
- Assist with technical solutions, security documentation and implementation plans for newly acquired systems
- Provide Ksupport for new technology which will integrate with existing infrastructure
- Prepare reports detailing support results and specific recommendations
- Provide detailed documentation on all tasked actions that affect the operation of the system environment, to include but not limited to: system trouble calls handled, configuration changes and new products or solutions
- DoD 8570 certified, IAT II
- Windows 10 Desktop
- Four years of experience administering/maintaining Microsoft Windows Server, VMware versions 5.x/6.x
- One year experience in MS SQL Server 2012/2014
- Experience with Bison AIDE servers
- Experience with Dell OPTI PLEX 7060
- Experience with Intel i5-8500T 2.1 GHz, 64-bit system, 16GB RAM
- Experience with Win10 Enterprise OS, MS Office 2013
- Must have a High School or Equivalent with 6 years of experience in administering/maintaining Microsoft Windows Server, VMware versions 5.x/6.x
This position description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. This and all positions are eligible for organization-wide transfer. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at anytime.Company Overview:
- Sitting(33%), Standing(33%), Climbing(16%), Walking(16%), Lifting(16%), Pulling/Pushing up to 75lbs(5%), Carrying up to 45lbs(5%), Grasping(50%), Reaching(25%), Stooping/Crouching(33%), Crawling(33%), Color Determination(100%), Near Acuity(100%), Speaking(100%), Listening(100%), Sight(100%) Use of Hands/Fingers(100%).
- Required to travel CONUS5%of the time.
FGS, LLC is an international, leading edge provider of technical services to include Secure Information Systems, Security and Engineering and Intelligence Analysis. Our turn-key solutions include the design, engineering, deployment operations, and sustainment of secure technology and critical infrastructure for the protection and safety of our customers' mission-critical information, processes and personnel. Demonstrating an unyielding commitment to our customers, superior trust and dedication with our partners, and leading edge technical expertise over the past seven years, FGS has experienced explosive growth providing superior services through the world, from North America and the Pacific Rim, to the Middle East and Europe.FGS provides secure, leading edge technology and process management services to military, Government and commercial clients worldwide.
FGS offers a generous compensation package including health, dental, vision, 401(k), group life insurance, educational reimbursement, among other benefits.
We value our employees and strive to offer many opportunities for professional growth.
FGS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Associated topics: administrator, equipment, ip, network, network administrator, router, sccm, system administrator, system center operations manager, tcp