Certified TechnicianEvery employee with the Feldman Automotive Group is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
We now have 8 dealerships operating all across Michigan.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Come join our team!Feldman Automotive Technician Benefits
* Tool Allowance Program
* Feldman Master Program - WIN TRIPS, AWARDS AND BONUSES
* Transmission Repair Flat Rate $40.00/hour
* Year End Holiday Bonus Program Based on Productivity
* Paid Manufacturer Training
* 401kwith Employer Match
* Employee Referral Program
* Relocation Assistance Available
* GM Employee Discount on New Vehicle Purchases
* State-of-the Art Equipment and Facility
* Paid Vacation Time
* Career Advancement OpportunitiesCore Values1.Honesty and Integrity2.Respectful3.Fanatical attention to detail4.Team Player5.Fun & EnthusiasticBenefits
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Paid Training
* 401k with Company Match
* Employee Appreciation Lunches
* Life Insurance and AD&D
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Accident Insurance
* Short and Long Term DisabilityResponsibilities
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specificationsQualifications
* ASE certifications are ideal
* Strong automotive background
* Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen& background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license