Exela Technologies, Inc. (Exela) is a location agnostic, global business process automation (BPA) leader combining industry-specific and industry-agnostic enterprise software and solutions with decades of experience. Our BPA suite of solutions are deployed in banking, healthcare, insurance and other industries to support mission critical environments. Exela is a leader in work flow automation, attended and un-attended cognitive automation, digital mail rooms, print communications, and payment processing with deployments across the globe.
Exela partners with customers to improve user experience and quality through operational efficiency. Exela serves over 3,700 customers across more than 50 countries, through a secure, cloud-enabled global delivery model. We are 22,000 employees strong across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our customer list includes 60% of the Fortune® 100, along with many of the world's largest retail chains, banks, law firms, healthcare insurance payers and providers and telecom companies.
A global, public company (Nasdaq: XELA), the people behind Exela are as important as the company itself. Our team's extensive experience across multiple industry verticals give us a better sense of our clients' needs. That begins with teams comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds with different perspectives.
Join our global team as we create advancements in business process automation solutions that impact our client's mission-critical operations across the industries they serve. The diversity of our workforce and their inspiring ideas resonate throughout all that we do - don't just read about digital innovation, be part of the revolution!
Health & Wellness
We offer comprehensive health and wellness plans, including medical, dental and vision coverage for eligible employees and family members; paid time off; and commuter benefits. In addition, supplemental income protection including short term insurance coverage is available. We also offer a 401(k)-retirement savings plan to assist eligible employees in saving for their retirement. Participants are provided access to financial wellness resources and retirement planning services.
Exela seeks job applicants from all walks of life and backgrounds including, but not limited to, those who are transitioning military members, veterans, reservists, National Guard members, military spouses and their family members. Individuals will be considered no matter their military rank or specialty.Job Description
Conference Service Job Description
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conference Service and Audio Visual Support as it relates to conference setups and A/V connectivity
• Perform duties and special requests as assigned by team leader and manager
• Review and process confidential and extremely time-sensitive applications
• Maintain high degree of quality control and validation of the completed work
• Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives
• Maintain accuracy of required reports and logs
• Ensure the highest level of customer care
• Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety and security procedures
• Support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework
• Conference Services and Audio Visual Support
• Ability to effectively work individually or a team environment.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to adapt to changing fast-growing production environment
• Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and company personnel
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
• Work experience in email and Microsoft Windows environments is required
• May be required to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds maximum allowed by current State Law with or without accommodations or the
• Must be able to sit, stand, and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodations
• High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) requiredEEO Statement:
Exela is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equality opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.