NURSING ASSISTANT/TECH PARTNER - PCU - LATROBE HOSPITAL - FULL TIME
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Technical Partner provides direct and indirect patient care under the direction of the RN or LPN.
Actively promotes a Lean work culture by performing team member duties to encourage consistent use of LEAN principles and processes, including continually seeking work process improvements. Recognizes the necessity of taking ownership of one's own motivation, morale, performance and professional development. Strives for behavior consistent with being committed to Excela's missions, vision and values.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Completion of a Nurse Aide or comparable program (such as EMT, Medical Assistant, nursing student with at least one semester of clinical) with patient care experience. Certification / Licensure / Regulation:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) approved curriculum of the American Heart Association (CPR and AED) program.
- A Technical Partner refresher training class may be required if an employee has not worked in an acute care setting and/or long term care facility for his/her past three to five years. Prior Experience:
- None Other Skills and Abilities:
- Sound judgment, problem solving skills, strong oral and written communication skills, ability to follow directions from other team members; works independently assigned duties. Preferred Factor: These are job related enhancements that are preferred or would benefit the performance outcome of the job but are not essential or required for the job to exist.
- Nurse Aide certification
- Computer skills, Phlebotomy, EKG experience
Loading some great jobs for you...