Sr Project Manager, Quality Management Systems Upgrade, Regulatory Filing System Integration, Big Pharma (3106) (Vineland)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
Sr Project Manager, Quality Management Systems Upgrade, Regulatory Filing System Integration, Big Pharma (3106)
Sr Project Manager: Quality Management Systems Upgrade, Regulatory Filing System Integration, Big Pharma
CONTEXT (client background / the program)
Our Fortune 500 Life Science client is seeking a strong Sr Project Manager/Leader to lead a global cross functional multi-workstream initiative to improve their Quality Management Systems. Currently the Quality processes are inconsistent with opportunity to streamline and harmonize. They need to be upgraded and integrated. Currently the QMS platform does not allow for transparency of individual QMS systems nor consistency in activities across the enterprise. Therefore they are looking for a Sr Project Manager who can effectively lead this important workstream focused on the Regulatory Filing System and it s integration within the QMS system and also it s software integration with other enterprise systems.Scope:
- QMS for Regulatory Filing Process
- QMS IT Solution , including Analytics
- Data Migration and Archive
- Integrations with internal relevant systems
This is a formal matrix cross functional program management role. This consultant will be managing over the overall program. They will be the primary contact for the program. They will manage all the program activities including kick off meetings, recurring status meetings, executive sponsor meetings, reporting, and risk tracking. This Program Manager will manage resources to attain project deliverables and coordinate project communication for all stakeholders. They will be a proactive problem solver and help identify, document, resolve or escalate major risks and issues.
- 6+ Years of Program Management Experience: Multi Workstreams, complex global programs. Strong organization & documentation, score cards, metrics, status reports and project baselining, Planning, Leadership and Direction, Client Relationship Management, Internal & External Alignment, Resource Management, Financial & Budget Management, Communication, Process Orientation, PMO Experience, Methodology & Frameworks, Operational & Long Term Thinking, Risk Management
- Quality Management Systems Experience for Big Pharma: The ideal candidate will have experience integrating QMS projects into large pharmaceutical companies.
- Business Process & IT Systems Integration Experience: This is not an IT role and the client is not looking for an IT Program Manager. Instead they are looking for a Business Program Manager who has successfully utilized and leveraged IT solutions to meet a business goal. There will be separate IT PM s who are responsible for the IT system implementation.
- Good communication skills: Ability to effectively communicate and motivate a team of busy professionals. Ability to effectively communicate with and update senior leadership. Ability to handle typical team conflicts and company politics.
- Global Program Experience: The ideal candidate will have experience leading global programs with global cross functional teams
- Bachelor s Degree in Science or Engineering
NICE TO HAVES
- PMP or PgPM Certification
- Company Integration experience
- Proactive Problem Solver
- Big 4 or Professional Consulting Experience
- Organization Change Management (OCM) Experience
- Leads the planning, execution, controls, and completion of the Project to ensure the QMS is delivered in accordance with the scope, timelines, costs and quality objectives.
- Utilizes company standards and methodologies to verify scope, schedule, budget, monitor and control
- Ensures business objectives and project benefits are identifiable, measurable, and realized
- Manages the overall project progress against established timelines and budget
- Develops a Change management strategy, including the planning and delivery as follows:
- Support execution of change management strategy and plan and work breakdown
- Define change metrics for the project and measure change effectiveness
- Stakeholder identification and management
- Collaborates with the Project Leader and internal stakeholders to manage expectations, identify and mitigate risk
- Present, facilitate and capture notes and actions from the Steering Committee meetings
- Identify and analyze key stakeholders to ensure strong support and influence of the QMS project
- Develop and implement stakeholder engagement activities
- Facilitate leadership alignment and develop leadership action plans
- Develop project communications strategy, approach and plan for all levels of organization including executive management
- Develop communications messaging and launch via pre-defined channels
- Deliver pulse checks/other surveys to measure awareness and effectiveness
LOCATION & TRAVEL
- New Jersey, Program Leader to be onsite 3-4 days per week
- Client will consider traveling the right candidate (as long as they are willing to be onsite at least 3 days every week)
- Up to 10% travel (including possible international travel)
START & TERM
ASAP, 12 month initial contract (with likelihoodCV for extension)RATE/COMPENSATION
Associated topics: aseptic technique, disease, food scientist, medical, medicine, microbiological, nutrition, patient, pharmaceutical, transfection
Loading some great jobs for you...