Program Manager, Quality Management Systems Upgrade, Compliance & Product Release, Supply Chain, Quality, Manufacturing, Big Pharma (3107) (Westwood)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Program Manager, Quality Management Systems Upgrade, Compliance & Product Release, Supply Chain, Quality, Manufacturing, Big Pharma (3107)
Program Manager: Quality Management Systems Upgrade, Compliance & Product Release, Supply Chain, Quality, Manufacturing, Big Pharma
CONTEXT (client background / the program)
Our Fortune 500 Life Science client is seeking a strong Program Manager/Leader to lead a global cross functional multi-workstream initiative to improve their Quality Management Systems. Currently the Quality processes are inconsistent with opportunity to streamline and harmonize. They need to be upgraded and integrated. Currently the QMS platform does not allow for transparency of individual QMS systems nor consistency in activities across the enterprise. Therefore, they are looking for a Program Manager who can effectively lead this important program focused on ensuring compliance around product release. This business program manager will have a counterpart in IT as they utilize a product compliance software to implement business change. This program involves several business stakeholders for Quality, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Regulatory.
This is a formal matrix cross functional program management role. This consultant will be managing over the overall program. They will be the primary contact for the program. They will manage all the program activities including kick off meetings, recurring status meetings, executive sponsor meetings, reporting, and risk tracking. This Program Manager will manage resources to attain project deliverables and coordinate project communication for all stakeholders. They will be a proactive problem solver and help identify, document, resolve or escalate major risks and issues.
- 6+ Years of Program Management Experience: Multi Workstreams, complex global programs. Strong organization & documentation, score cards, metrics, status reports and project baselining, Planning, Leadership and Direction, Client Relationship Management, Internal & External Alignment, Resource Management, Financial & Budget Management, Communication, Process Orientation, PMO Experience, Methodology & Frameworks, Operational & Long Term Thinking, Risk Management
- Quality Management Systems and/or Supply Chain Experience for Big Pharma: The ideal candidate will have experience integrating QMS projects into large pharmaceutical companies.
- Business Process & IT Systems Integration Experience: This is not an IT role and the client is not looking for an IT Program Manager. Instead they are looking for a Business Program Manager who has successfully utilized and leveraged IT solutions to meet a business goal. There will be separate IT PM s who are responsible for the IT system implementation.
- Good communication skills: Ability to effectively communicate and motivate a team of busy professionals. Ability to effectively communicate with and update senior leadership. Ability to handle typical team conflicts and company politics.
- Global Program Experience: The ideal candidate will have experience leading global programs with global cross functional teams
- Bachelor s Degree in Science or Engineering
NICE TO HAVES
- PMP or PgPM Certification
- Product Release and Product Compliance experience
- Supply Chain, Quality, Manufacturing, & Regulatory experience
- Company Integration experience
- Proactive Problem Solver
- Big 4 or Professional Consulting Experience
- Organization Change Management (OCM) Experience
LOCATION & TRAVEL
- New Jersey, Program Leader to be onsite 3-4 days per week
- Client will consider traveling the right candidate (as long as they are willing to be onsite at least 3 days every week)
- Up to 10% travel (including possible international travel)
START & TERM
ASAP, 18 month initial contract (with likelihood for extension)RATE/COMPENSATION
Associated topics: biomedical, drug, food scientist, histologist, kinesiology, nutritionist, pharmacology, physiology, toxicologist, trauma
Loading some great jobs for you...