Senior Director, Marketing Insights and Strategic Finance (Ozone Park)
Compensation: $175,340.00 - $175,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Senior Director, Marketing Insights and Strategic Finance
Etsy is looking for a Senior Director to lead our Marketing Insights and Strategic Finance practice. You will report to our VP, Analytics and Strategic Finance, and work closely with our CMO and our marketing organization.
You will be responsible for guiding Etsys sustainable growth path by leading the team that provides industry-leading measurement techniques, actionable insights, rigorous financial analysis, and a deep understanding of Etsys buyers and sellers across the customer journey.
You should be an experienced analytics and insights professional with a track record of success in a dynamic, fast-growing environment and experience working closely with Marketing and Finance teams.
This is a full-time role based in Brooklyn, NY.
About the Role
- Partner with our CMO, CFO, and marketing leadership team to develop our marketing strategy
- Manage team of data scientists, market researchers, and financial analysts across Brooklyn and the UK; 4-5 direct reports and total team size of about 15
- Develop new analytical frameworks, data science techniques, and predictive analytics to better understand our users and the impact of our marketing investments, including attribution, churn prediction, lifetime value modeling, experiment methodology, and segmentation
- Deliver inspirational, action orientated and high quality research in a fast paced environment
- Work closely and collaboratively with leaders across functions including Finance, Product, and Engineering and across different parts of our marketing organization including Growth, Brand, Strategic Marketing
- Actively identify and propose opportunities for investment as well as opportunities for rationalization in our portfolio
- Raise the skill level of our analytics, market research and strategic finance function through introduction of strong practices, processes, tools and close mentorship of both direct reports and broader team
- 10+ years of experience leading analytics, market research, finance, business and/or marketing initiatives
- 6+ years of working directly with marketing teams, including experience with both online channels (performance and upper funnel) as well as offline and above-the-line efforts
- Deep expertise in marketing analytics and research techniques, including attribution theory, segmentation, LTV prediction, customer lifecycle measurement, and inventory analysis, media mix modeling, and survey design
- Advanced experience with analytics and research tools including SQL, R/Python, Qualtrics, SurveyGizmo, SPSS, SAS
- Passionate about using data to drive business decisions; analytical as well as creative
- Natural collaborator who knows how to drive decision-making through influence, with forward-looking and solutions-oriented approach
- Inspiring, engaging and clear communication style; strong presence when presenting to executives and senior leadership
- Experience building strong teams through active development and recruiting incredible talent
Interested in working with us? Send us a cover letter and your CV or resume explaining why youd be great for the job. We value your unique talents and point of view, so feel free to tell us what you are all about. And if you write, draw, craft, or contribute to something youre proud of, wed love to hear about it.
At Etsy, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Etsy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Associated topics: banking, corporate banking, finance, finance director, financial, financial services, investment banking, investor, kpmg, treasure
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...