A sales development representative helps generate and facilitate sales for a company. You will be involved in initiating contact with potential customers through phone calls (cold calling) or respond to inbound lead follow-up. Key objective of the role is to identify potential needs of the customer, qualify their interest and create a relationship that will help drive the sale.
- Identify potential customer through existing prospect & entity base
- Follow-up with potential customers where Epsilon has quoted a potential deal and lost in the past
- Follow-up into former customers to regain business opportunity
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads
- Identify key players, research and obtain business requirements, and present solutions to begin sales cycle
- Providing appropriate level of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversation over the phone and email
- Set appointment for sales teams when a lead reaches a qualified stage
This entry-level position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
- Preferably 2 - 3 years of successful experience in telemarketing, business development or sales; Telco or Technology industry will be an added advantage
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Genuinely interested in technology and applications
- Experience in using core sales tools: Salesforce, LinkedIn, Office 365
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skill and positive and energetic phone presence
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business
- Demonstrated success in prospecting
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
This entry-level position starts at $45,000 plus commissions with potential for long-term career development.
Associated topics: call, call center, cold call, networking, phone, solicit, telemarketer, telesales, telephone, web conferencing