Northeast Nebraska Nonprofit Seeks Rheumatologist - Sign-On Bonus
Locally owned, nonprofit hospital offering excellent opportunity in a family friendly environment.?
- Successful candidate will join staff in 100% outpatient practice.
- Practice in beautiful new clinic with state-of-art equipment and support staff.?
- Primary and secondary service area covers 190,000, includes nine referring hospitals.?
- Financial package will include competitive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, disability, life, pension plan, vacation /CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates encouraged to apply.
Madison County is in the Elkhorn River Valley, located 120 miles northwest of Omaha, 120 miles north of Lincoln, and ?75 miles southwest of Sioux City, IA. ?This community offers many recreational and cultural attractions for all ages. It is a safe, affordable community with manufacturing, farming (both livestock and grain), education, retailing and wholesaling. ??
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, rheumatology