Loading some great jobs for you...
In your role as a rehabliaison, you’ll have the opportunity to be the connection between your strongprofessional abilities and exceptional patient care that sets the standard. Applyyour outstanding skills and knowledge in a different, more meaningful way. Makethe most of your unique combination of talent, passion and ambition with nationalpost-acute care leader Encompass Health.
WhatMakes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being partof something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact onpatients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Healthoffers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road torecovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, jointreplacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you helppatients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significantrelationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along theway.
Our culture of compassion and collaborationis founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressedin the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keeplearning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way tocare. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and moresatisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join ateam that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
Here is youropportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, andexperience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Develop census as defined by targetedgoals of the business plan.
• Build referral relationships within anassigned geographic territory, emphasizing face-to-face contact.
• Assist with coordination of thereferral-to-admission process.
• Represent our company incommunity-related activities.
• Use territory market analysis data toidentify potential new business opportunities.
• Recognize barriers to admission,respond appropriately and follow up on admissions variables.
• Provide in-services and professionalpresentations for referral sources, community groups and others regarding ourservices, programs, and outcomes.
• An extensive understanding ofhealthcare operations, legal guidelines, competitive analysis and marketplacetrends.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalentprofessional experience preferred.
• Two or more years of experience as aclinician or tech within a healthcare environment preferred.
• One or more years of experience as anurse liaison or successful sales experience within a healthcare settingpreferred.
• Current state professional licensureessential.
• Current driver’s license in state ofemployment and acceptable driving record required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one,including:
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plansprovided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases withtenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuingeducation opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employeestock-purchase plans.
Helping patients regain hope andindependence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. Weoperate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven byour core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’sright, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make.Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, pleasevisit us online at encompasshealth.com
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...