Project Manager, End-User Technologies
Our client Company that provides IT Managed Services and Professional Services has an immediate opening for a Technical Project Manager to deliver specifically on infrastructure projects (Desktop, Printing, Networking, AV) directly impacting end-users.
Reporting directly to IT PMO, the selected PM should be well versed in standard project management methodologies and regularly use PPM tools and other PM artifacts. Provide status reporting to C -Suite Execs on progress, and be expected to work independently driving and holding the suppliers accountable for delivering the projects while collaborating with in house SME-s, and remove all barriers to success.
- 3 years of experience as Project Manager with End-User Technologies (Desktop, Printing, Networking)
- Good PM skills, solid reporting and organizational skills. PMP is a plus
- Experience with new office builds, moves, relocations, re-stacks (as an IT project)
- Great communicator, personable, patient and willing to work with a broad coalition of stakeholders
- Good understanding of Unified Communications (Skype for Business with Enterprise Voice, MS Teams)
- Good understanding of AV and some experience with AV projects
- Good understanding of End User Technologies (Desktop, Printing, Networking)
- Understanding of IT infrastructure and its impact on end use devices and services.
- Act as the liaison / interface between the Office Services (Facilities) group and the involved IT teams