eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Long Island City, NY.
Business Logistics Business Analyst - Long Island
Tasks the role will be performing:
1. Serve as the primary point of contact for all matters related to assigned projects
2. Develop business cases for projects, identifying stakeholders and defining scope, opportunities, proposed solutions, benefits and risks
3. Elicit, validate and document project requirements
4. Develop functional and use case specifications, and coordinate development of prototypes as necessary
5. Develop test cases for projects as part of requirement analysis and is responsible for managing user acceptance testing phase of the project
6. Work with stakeholders to test and validate solutions
7. Identify and resolve project issues, problems and change requirements
8. Create and present project status reports and other presentations
Requirements for the position:
If interested, please send your resume along with your expected all-inclusive rate and three professional references. Please include your current location, your expected all-inclusive hourly rate and your rate type (W2 or C2C) in your submission. Please note that submissions without the above requested information might not be considered complete.
Date First Created: 12/19/2016
Second Shift Logistics WMS/SAP AnalystTypeFull timeLocationBurlington, New Jersey, New JerseyApplyBack to searchLast Updated: 10/29/2019Title:Warehou…Read More
Auto req ID: 199638BR Job DescriptionStep up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your full potential when your determination meets ou…Read More