This role will be responsible for the repair & rebuild of pumps based on manufacturer specifications. The incumbent will be responsible for the quality of repair/rebuild and will need to test equipment in order to ensure Edwards high standards of quality.
Incumbent will also be responsible for accurate and timely recording of test results and other administrative/paperwork requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- One (1) year in a mechanic or related role required.
- Valid drivers license required.
- Ability to work with hand and power tools.
- Ability to operate a forklift and/or other heavy equipment if necessary.
- Proven history of working with hand tools and measuring devices.
- Proven history of working in a detail-oriented role
- Working knowledge of the Vacuum industry preferred.
- Ability to drive customer success through the building of strong customer relationships and the delivery of customer centric solutions.
- Ability to improve business results by embracing change and creating innovative ways for Edwards Vacuum to be successful, while taking on tough challenges in order to deliver results.
- Proven history of exhibiting a Lead Myself mentality. Taking on accountability for your individual mission and take responsibility for your own self development.
- Capability of focusing on team success, working collaboratively with others while looking for better ways to deliver lasting results and a willingness to share knowledge and experience with team members.
- Willingness to commit to sustainable growth through conducting business in an ethical manner that supports sustainability goals while contributing to creating and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace environment.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate remotely as well as in person.
- Ability to work in an environment that includes physical demands such as: Prolonged standing, moderate physical exertion, lifting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds frequently.
Edwards is a leading developer and manufacturer of sophisticated vacuum products, exhaust management systems and related value-added services. Edwards solutions are integral to manufacturing processes for semiconductors, flat panel displays, LEDs and solar cells. They are also used within an increasingly diverse range of industrial processes including power, glass and other coating applications; steel and other metallurgy; pharmaceutical and chemical; and for scientific instruments in a wide range of R&D applications.
Edwards has over 4,000 employees worldwide engaged in the design, manufacture and support of high technology vacuum and exhaust management equipment. Edwards has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Europe, Asia and North America.
Anesthesiology opening in , Virginia. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.comA hospital in Virginia is hiring a C…Read More
Anesthesiology opening in , Virginia. This and other crna jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.comCRNA Locums Fredricksburg VA Medical center in eas…Read More
Anesthesiology opening in , Virginia. This and other crna jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.comA CRNA is needed to join a Gastroenterology group …Read More
Anesthesiology opening in , Virginia. This and other crna jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.comA full-time CRNA is needed to join a large, ambula…Read More
Anesthesiology opening in , Virginia. This and other crna jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.comThis is a PRN/ part-time position in Coastal South…Read More
Emergency Medicine opening in , Virginia. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.comPhysician Assistant/ NP Emergenc…Read More