QC Tech 6mo to Perm Peabody, MA $25/hr
Performs quality control inspections, checks, and tests during the manufacture of products. Inspects materials, parts and products at different stages of production. Records observations and may make recommendations for improving processes.MUST HAVE
- Ability to test products using a Network Analyzer. (They will be tested on this ability).
- Use of standard measurement tools (micrometers, calipers, comparator).
- Maintains and updates calibration and maintenance program for all test and measurement inspection equipment and gages.
- Performs electrical, mechanical & environmental test and inspections such as VSWR, phase, loss, impedance, pull test, torque & thermal cycling.
- Works directly with manufacturing to resolve daily quality issues.
- Compiles quality metrics (DPM's, SPC, MDR's, First piece, Roving etc.) and performs baseline Pareto analysis.
- Supports QA functions in Material Review Board meetings, processing RMA's, First Article Inspections and Source Inspections.
- Prepares for and supports the company during all supplier, SQA, ISO and related audits.
- Documents test plans/procedures, test report and FAI submittals.
- Performs roving inspection.
- Assists in routine operator training and education programs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Requires 3-5 years of related Quality Control experience
- Computer skills in Microsoft (Word, Excel, Access a plus)
- Strong documentation / record keeping skills and communication skills
- Ability to interpret product drawings and communicate to internal and external groups.
- Ability to set up and work with electrical and mechanical test and inspection equipment
- Basic math skills
- Ability to assist with the development and implementation of test and inspection programs to meet customer, industry, regulatory standards across all Winchester RF & Microwave sites, internal and external suppliers.
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated technical ability to perform root cause analysis, implement action plans, perform improvement initiatives and interface with customer's technical resources.
Associated topics: compliance, construction, examiner, instrument, measure, osha, problem, rodman, rpls, violation