Provides pre-sale and post-sale technical solutions to support and facilitate the sale of products and systems.Essential Job Functions
- Identifies customer purchasing requirements and provides technical specifications and related documentation to assist the business development staff in the sale of products and systems.
- Assists in creating demonstration software and systems to showcase products and systems.
- Responds to customer inquiries concerning system software and applications, pre-sale and post-sale. Refers as necessary to appropriate personnel.
- Assists in testing user configurations for system compatibility. Provides support in the resolution of system malfunction and/or refers as appropriate.
- Monitors and records system installation/maintenance progress to document progress and matters of significance.
- Interacts with engineering groups to assist in basic design changes to equipment. Assists in tracking the progress of the projects with accountability to the customer, project manager and management to ensure an on-time and smooth product launch for the customer.
- Collaboration Team Tools Administration
o Add resources to tools with the correct access levels (SharePoint, BOX, 0365 Groups, OneNote)
o Maintain information on the project sites (SharePoint, BOX, 0365 Groups, OneNote, Teams)
o Post materials to appropriate locations
- Resource Management
o Setup & Maintain time entry plan in RPM-Clarity/MS Project Online according to KP Standards
- Project/Portfolio Meetings
o Schedule project meetings
o Take meeting minutes, publish and follow-up
o Run / prepare reports as needed
o Provide detailed analysis of project status report
o Perform monthly financial forecasting process
o Support Portfolio Financials
- Maintain Project Artifacts
o Maintain and publish team roster/RACI
o Maintain distribution lists
o Update Visio diagrams to keep current with Technical Designs
o May contribute to preparing weekly project status reports
o Create, Maintain and support in Change Request process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of industry standard Project Management and SDLC Terminology
- Microsoft Office Suite with command of Excel
- Attention to detail and Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- PeopleSoft HR or similar experience preferred
- Business Objects, Clarity & Visio a plus
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task