Sr. Account Manager, Smart Home Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service Sling TV that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
As an Account Manager - Smart Home Services, you are uniquely focused on creating exceptional client experiences. You own every aspect of these strategic relationships this means striving to align client expectations with DISH Smart Home Services deliverables, and managing project timelines, quality, and budget.
Relationships & results are your middle name, as you:
- Manage all strategic partnerships (internal and external) through consistent communication and clear direction.
- Work with cross-department Subject Matter Experts to develop marketing/media/creative strategies for clients.
- Support client relationship development, and account planning and growth this includes identifying new opportunities, tailoring business development activities to the specific client environment, and achieving targeted sales and revenue.
- Effectively engage with both executive and operational teams. Provide regular status updates on account initiatives to leadership, particularly to raise any concerns and proactively recommend solutions.
- Coordinate with DISH support resources (e.g. PMO, IT, Training, Finance/Billing) to deliver programs on-time and on-budget.
- Identify trends and issues across projects to improve success of DISH Operations.
- An In-Home Services (IHS) Team that ranked #1 in customer service by J.D. Power and Associates.
- Successfully partnered with Tier 1 clients (e.g.. Amazon, Samsung and Sears), to diversify our base of business by providing a 'field service as a service' offering.
- Boldly disrupted business to stay on the cutting-edge of industry trends (cord-cutting, triple- and quad-play services, increased consumer reliance on broadband).
- A strong commitment to challenge convention and build our wireless future with the nation's only natively 5G network.
- A long history of leading technological innovation e.g. DISH revolutionized pay-TV, launched the first and largest OTT provider (Sling), and owns one of the largest wireless spectrum holdings for 5G.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
- 10+ years demonstrated experience in consultative sales and account management.
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, and the ability to cultivate and manage C-level and senior-level relationships, within medium and large organizations.
- Proficiency in account planning, an understanding of territory management, and knowledge of the sales process life cycle (from prospecting to close).
- Strong interpersonal skills, with superior written and verbal communication.
- The ability to skillfully deliver presentations with (c-level) contract decision makers.
- A passion for technology (services software or hardware), and strong computer skills.
You also DEMONSTRATE:
- A powerful drive and intellect.
- Sales acumen and an executive presence.
- Strategic, value added, business insight.
Loading some great jobs for you...