Satellite TV Installer - Entry Level
Compensation: $62,050.00 - $98,210.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We're DISH. We're the ones who pioneered the DVR, commercial-free TV, and live streaming TV with Sling. Based in Colorado, we are founded on the fact that even though technology can help make our lives easier, figuring out what you need and getting it set-up can be complicated we want to fix that.
With the most trusted and reliable in-home technicians in the business, OnTech Smart Services has expanded our scope from satellite TV installations and repair to a wide range of other in-home technology related services. We help people find the best products to meet their personalized needs, professionally install them, and most importantly, teach them how to use and get the most out of these products.
At OnTech, we make the Smart Home simple.
What we offer:
- $2,500 sign-on bonus!
- Competitive hourly wage
- Regular cash incentive for meeting/exceeding performance expectations
- Non-cash incentive program for on-site sales to customers as you earn points, you choose from thousands of rewards
- Paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, , device, and fuel card when on the job
- 3 days off per week we schedule our sales technicians to work 4-day workweeks.5 or 6 day work weeks may be required during peak seasonal times
- Unparalleled opportunity training provided for additional skillsets and products, while helping us build a national, familiar brand
- Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH and/or Sling TV service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
What we do:
- Act as an advocate for the customer simplify the technological experience by educating customers on the products and services they've
- Sell technicians customize the needs of every customer by selling personalized products and solutions while earning valuable incentives
- Install/upgrade cutting edge technology relocate power, mount televisions, set up routers, cameras, receivers, whole home connectivity technology, and many more products/services
- Conduct site surveys determine the best positioning of equipment for strongest signal reception and conduct in-home assessments to determine which personalized products enhance the customer experience
Skills - Experience and Requirements
Licensed Technicians have the following:
- Limited Energy Systems Technician license
- High energy, intelligence, and the need to exceed customer expectations with every job
- Strong customer advocacy skills; friendly, approachable, communicative, knowledgeable, with a resilient work ethic and high degree of integrity
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 335 lbs
- Valid driver's license in the state you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard
Associated topics: field installation, field service, field service technician, field technician, install, installation, installation technician, mount, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...