Type Of Driver - Local CDL A Shuttle Drivers
Position Based Out Of - Jackson, MO
Pay - $16.20/Hour
Home Time - Home Daily - Day and Night Shifts Available
What DHL Offers:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Life Insurance $40,000 (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401-K With a Company Matching Piece.
- Tuition Reimbursement Earn your Undergraduate and/or Graduate degree on DHL.
- First Class Company Equipment Late model and well-maintained tractors and trailers.
- Work Life Program Company supplemented and administered by OptumHealth.
- Minimum of six months verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience and a certificate of completion from an accredited truck driving training school OR 12 months verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience.
- Valid CDL Class-A Operator's License.
- Be a minimum 21 years of age.
- Must join union within 30 days of hire
Associated topics: cdl a, class a truck, company driver team, company driving solo, conductores clase a, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, dry van otr trucking, over the road company, tanker truck