Compensation: $58,560.00 - $83,170.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Dental Solutions of Grant Avenue located in Philadelphia,?PA 19114 is looking to hire a full time?Dental Office Manager.? The Dental Office Manager we hire will have prior Dental Office Management experience; knowledge of insurance; and exceptional customer service skills. We offer a competitive salary, plus benefits!
This unique individual will oversee the daily operations of the dental office by managing employee relations, patient relations, and achieving operational goals. They will also be responsible for office profit & loss by managing patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables, and miscellaneous operations expenses. Additional responsibilities include stimulating new patient growth by supporting sales, marketing and promotional programs. Administrative tasks such as financial report review, bank deposits, revenue posting, and staff payroll and bonus are a part of the operational responsibilities.
- Achieves revenue goals by effectively managing patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables, specialty referral process, and miscellaneous operations expenses.
- Manages office within budget guidelines to include clerical and auxiliary supply purchases, equipment upgrades, labs and labor costs.
- Increases and stimulates new patient growth by supporting sales, marketing and promotional programs.
- Recruits, hires and develops office teams capable of providing best in class patient care.
- Directly supervises office teams and proactively manages their performance and development including but not limited to performance feedback, appraisals, and corrective actions.
- Communicates with office teams regularly to ensure they have the information, tools, and support needed to perform their jobs effectively and successfully.
- Completes administrative tasks, such as flash report review, bank deposits, revenue posting, staff payroll and bonus, accounts receivable reports and invoice processing correctly and within deadline.
- Maintains patient data to include required regulatory chart documents, personal information, treatment consultation documentation, account history transactions and electronic QSI data.
- Manages and assists designated office team members with appropriate payment and insurance processes.
- Maintains facilities and equipment cleanliness and safety and reports and/or corrects hazards when necessary in compliance with all state and federal regulations, including OSHA.
- Ensures flawless execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies, procedures, and government regulations.
- Responds to doctor, patient and employee grievances, complaints, and inquiries and seeks assistance when necessary.
- Continually works towards building and sustaining a joined leadership work environment with doctors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have Dental Office Management experience, preferably 3 years
- Strong background in billing and insurance
- High school diploma or GED; Associates Degree (AA) from a two or four-year college
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services?
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays off
- 401k to name a few
Dental Solutions is a highly successful?affiliated practice of Dental Care Alliance (DCA).
?* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...