COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS?Dentist?(DMD/DDS)
- $175,000?Salaried Position
- $12,000 Sign On Bonus
- Coastal Northern California
- 27?Days PTO in year 1, 32 Days after 1 year
- FQHC?- Approved site for Federal School Loan Assistance program
- Up to $50,000 Awarded in Loan Assistance Programs
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS?Dentist?(DMD/DDS)
- General Dentistry
- Variety of case-mix
- Monday-Friday Schedule
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS?Dentist?(DMD/DDS)
- Dentist (DMD/DDS)
- Ideal candidate would have about 2 years of experience.
- Comfortable Performing General Procedures
- Senior Dentist is On-site?for Mentorship and Sharing Knowledge
- Walking Distance from the Beautiful Northern California Coast
- Perfect mixture of coastal and outdoor life amenities.
- Weekenders Paradise
- Local Breweries and Wines, Boating, Kayaking, Hiking, Salt and Freshwater Fishing.
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel.?The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing? Awards. Visit www.deltaplacement.com?for more information.
Associated topics: adjunct, clinic, dds, endodontist, general, general dentist, group, orthodonist, practice, private