SalesforceTechnical Architect -Senior Consultant
DeloitteDigital offers services that enable client solutions using digitaltechnologies, including the Web, Mobile, Social Networking, Digital Strategy,Digital Content and Digital ERP. The Digital Web team works with clientsto advise, design, implement and deploy eCommerce and Portal solutions. Our eCommerce capabilities provide transactional solutions related to onlinemarketing, sales and service; for both Direct-To-Consumer andBusiness-to-Business. Our Portal capabilities provide intranet and internetsolutions focused on content presentment and transaction capabilities for bothinternal enterprise as well as customer facing purposes.
Youare the soothsayer. You have gazed into the future of our clients' businesses,and you see a clear path to success. You understand what it takes to makecomplex Hybris Ecommerce solutions happen, and you'll have a firm hand on thecontrols every step of the way.
Actin a leadership role on client projects and for junior staff.
· Helpdefine business requirements and process design (including scenario design andflow mapping).
· Createfunctional designs, prototyping test planning and execution, trainingcoordination, and documentation of operational support procedures.
· Helpclients define forward-looking business strategies related to digitaltransformations.
Advertising,Marketing & Commerce
OurAdvertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing andgrowth objectives aligned with our clients’ brand values for measurablebusiness growth. We do this by creating content, communications, andexperiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implementand operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerceand marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients’marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creativelyfocused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digitalmarketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.Weserve our clients through the following types of work:
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development
• (web, mobile, social, physical)
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerateresults
Mustbe legally authorized to work in the United States without the need foremployer sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
At least 3 years of Salesforce implementationexperience (at least 2 as a Technical Architect) and 3 years’ experienceperforming the responsibilities listed above
Salesforce certifications or working towardcertification
End-to-end business architecture and supporting technical components for at least 2Salesforce projects
SignificantConsulting/client facing background
Participationin each phase of at least three full Salesforce lifecycle implementations
**SalesforceTechnical Architect -Senior Consultant** DeloitteDigital offers services that enable client solutions using digitaltechnologies, includi…Read More