Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Cloud Engineering - IAM Sailpoint Engineer - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do
Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
• Work in a distributed team environment where team members are spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually.
• Support a flexible work schedule (to include nights and weekends on occasion).
• Comfortable performing task lead responsibilities for small to medium software projects.
• Designing, implementing, and deploying IAM solutions to support regulatory requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley. These IAM solutions help in ensuring segregation of duties while helping prevent fraud and unauthorized access.
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of experience in SailPoint IdentityIQ solutions.
• Experience with directory management such as Sun One LDAP/Active Directory solution
• Experience with virtual directory solutions like Radiant Logic and or Oracle products
• Experience supporting SailPoint IdentityIQ including monitoring tasks, initiating certifications and executing reports.
• Previous experience with Linux, Tomcat, ServiceNow, Oracle, SQL Server etc.
• Exposure on various incident management systems and ticketing tools.
• Experience managing Incidents, Service Request and Changes within defined SLAs.
• Willingness to travel up to 15%.
• Home office location will be in Mechanicsburg, PA
• Travel - up to 25%
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Previous Cloud platform experience (AWS preferred)
• Security Certifications a plus
• Certification on an IAM product
• Experience in one or more of the following areas: Identity Management, Access Management, Role Based Access Control, User Access Certification and Federation
• Experience in administration, installation and troubleshooting of IAM solution in an enterprise environment
• Experience in maintaining an access management/SSO system in a large, complex organization
• Experience in basic installation and updates of the prerequisite databases and LDAP directory servers
• Experience in standard operating procedures to perform IAM pre and post production support activities
• Good knowledge of best practices in IAM systems design and maintenance
• Production support experience in incident management, problem management and change management
• Understanding of custom changes to SailPoint IdentityIQ.
• Extensive knowledge and skills in maintaining an access management/SSO system in a large, complex organization
• Experience in managing deployments of SailPoint IdentityIQ and access management product
• Experience with role mining, role based access control and access certification with SailPoint IdentityIQ
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. - provided by Dice
Loading some great jobs for you...