Cloud DevOps Senior Solution Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Core Business Operations - Senior Solution Specialist - Cloud Engineering/AWS DevOps
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A roll-up-your-sleeves .Net Developer who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
As a Sr. Solution Specialist focused on AWS DevOps, you will have multiple responsibilities depending on project. One type of project may involve programming applications to be optimized for the cloud, testing and deploying for production. Another type of project might involve automation, where you take a manual provisioning processes and code them based on a triggered event. From an operational viewpoint, your role may require setting up alarms, event trigger or dashboard to monitor AWS resource workloads. The key responsibilities may involve some or all of the areas listed below:
- Programming applications to be optimized to work within constructs of an AWS environment
- Developing templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- Monitor and maintain multiple (DevOps) environments based on client requirements
- Setting up or managing backups and patching across the environments
- Identifying new tools and processes to improve the cloud platform and automate processes
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of relevant experience
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Overall 6+ years of experience with cloud technologies
• Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services
• Install, configure, automate, and monitor various Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS).
• Background that includes CI/CD pipelines enabled by Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible, Terraform, and Packer
• Setup and maintenance of J2EE/.NET build configurations using these tools
• Setup and maintenance of automated testing within tools including Selenium Grid, SonarQube, and Fortify
• Experience with IP networking, VPNs, DNS, load balancing and firewalling concepts - (Focus on AWS Networking, Palo Alto and Cisco DMVPN)
• Experience with Security- IAM, Active Directory, Centrify, MFA, McAfee AV, Tenable/Nessus, Trend Micro, Splunk, STIG Hardening
• System Administration Experience with RedHat Linux or Windows Server 2012R2/2016.
• Hands on experience with DevOps/Automation tools including AWS CloudFormation, Ansible, Jenkins, Git
• Willingness to live and work in the Mechanicsburg, PA area
• Travel - up to 30%
• Experience in Managed Services/production support projects
• Cloud certifications a plus
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
#IND:PTY - provided by Dice
Loading some great jobs for you...