Specialty Channel Sales Executive (Moreno Valley)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Specialty Channel Sales Executive
Do you like to win? Our Dell Technologies team is a powerful team offering a simplified technology sales
strategy. With the ability to sell a suite of IT solutions from one company, you can offer a full customized package
to your clients without barriers. The interconnectivity between all of Dell Technologies will enable not only your sales growth but career growth as well. If you are at the height of your sales career and want to find a place that will offer stability and tenure
then, Think Dell!
Have experience in the working with Channel and territory Partners
and curious about sales? Let us show you what a career in tech sales is like at Dell. Apply today to learn more.What makes this exciting:
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- Building and executing a pipeline generation plan that leads to partners exceeding their annual incremental, net new business requirements
- Articulating the Specialty sales strategy, value proposition and solution offerings to partners
- Developing, distributing, maintaining and executing regional partner go to market business plans that are aligned with field sales go to market strategy
- Working with cross functional resources to support, orchestrate, enable and manage the regional partners
- Aligning and engaging territory field sale resources, presales, and support resources to partners to execute field level sales objectives
- 3+ years of Knowledge around Specialty Products with in the Modern Data Center portfolio
- Relationship with territory partners with the ability to influence others to achieve results
- Understanding the marketplace and competitive landscape
- Superior presentation skills in front of all levels of the IT Organization
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience of 4+ years around channel management
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.Why Dell:
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.Equal Opportunity Statement
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Associated topics: leader, manager of sales, sales director, sales executive, sales leader, sales management, sales manager, supervisor, team lead, team leader
Loading some great jobs for you...