Defense Engineering, Inc. (DEI), has a contingent job opening for a Sr. Program Manager at Fort Belvoir, VA.
Seeking a results-driven Senior Program Manager to provide overall leadership direction, and management of products and services for information technology and information management for a Government customer in Fort Belvoir VA. The contract scope includes: Database Administration Support, Data Management Support, System Administration Support, Application Support, Configuration Management, Quality Assurance Support, Logistics and Supply Support, Enterprise Infrastructure Engineering Support (RDT&E), SharePoint and Website Support, Data Center Support, System Operation Center Support, Helpdesk Support, IT Acquisition Support, Business Reporting Support, and Organizational Documentation Support. The responsibilities of the Sr. Program Manager will include:
• Providing accountability and consistent support for end-to-end product and service delivery through a well-structured customer service approach.
• Leveraging efficiencies in service delivery and contract management--identifying and prioritizing areas for improvement.
• Delivering accurate financial and resource utilization data for the entire contract that includes forecasting, analyzing, and reporting program financials on a monthly basis.
• Creating and maintaining a contract management plan, project plans, standard operating procedures, and a metrics performance plan.
• Identifying, assessing, evaluating, documenting, and managing risks associated with the performance of the contract and documented/maintained in a contract-wide Risk Management Plan.
• Managing the technical execution and operations on the contract, including maintaining operational readiness, troubleshooting issues, providing program status/briefings, and performing critical analysis of operational challenges to determine the best course of action to meet customer objectives.
• Program/Project planning, scheduling and execution to cost, schedule and technical constraints.
• Performing subcontractor management, personnel management, quality control and submission of deliverables to meet or exceed program metrics.
• Conducting/participating in program meetings such as monthly status meetings, program/project reviews, technical reviews, and being prepared to answer questions pertaining to technical and operational support.
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum 15 years of related experience, preferably supporting IT program/project management activities
•Current Secret clearance
• Knowledge of project management principles and lifecycle management principles
• Ability to effectively lead a team to meet and exceed program & financial objectives, delivery, quality, and customer satisfaction.
• Possesses excellent client, vendor, and internal stakeholder handling skills with the ability to quickly develop relationships in an organization.
• Demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, and possess strong organizational and verbal/written communication skills.
• Operate with agility and flexibility; rapidly respond to unplanned or evolving customer requests.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft SharePoint
• Experience Managing Army IT Programs
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• ITIL and/or PMP Certification
• Experience managing to service level agreements
• Creating and managing a shared pool of resources and expertise
• Top SECRET clearance
• Experience with Army G1
Job DescriptionMaintain owner, architect, subcontractor and vendor relationsAssist in the creation of project schedules. Monitor and communicate prog…Read More
This position can be based in Seattle, WA or D.C. MetroThe AWS Training and Certification (T&C;) organization educates customers, partners, and AWS E…Read More
Herndon, VA Full-time $120k - $140kPosted 01/16/2020If you are a Sr Project Manager with 5+ years of INDUSTRY experience managing multiple software p…Read More