Sr Director BDM Department Planning & Functional Excellence (Burlington)
Compensation: $97,215.00 - $199,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
With over 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a 'Global Pharma Innovator with a Competitive Advantage in Oncology,' Daiichi Sankyo research and development is primarily focused on bringing forth novel therapies in oncology, including immuno-oncology, with additional focus on new horizon areas, such as pain management, neurodegenerative diseases, heart and kidney diseases, and other rare diseases.Job Summary:
This position will provide leadership to develop, establish and improve the Biostatistics and Data Management (BDM) departmental infrastructure, expertise, and productivity to fulfill the business objectives of DSI.
The incumbent will lead departmental non-project initiatives with respect to the department's standard/processes to improve the creativity, expertise, and operational efficiency/productivity of the group. This position will lead related activities to support BDM deliverables and assemble BDM team members, as needed to achieve desired business results. Responsibilities:
- Processes and Standards: Monitoring and development of the BDM function related SOP/SOI and standards
- Scientific and innovative initiations and activities: Seminars, working groups, internship, and statistical methodology supports including RWE and M&S
- Trainings and educational programs within BDM and for other functions (statistical educations for non-statisticians)
- Initiate and coordinate the interaction and connection with other departments and functions
- Support the Department head for organizational initiatives and activities in terms of coordination, planning, and execution.
Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.Education/Experience:
- Ph.D. or Master's degree in Statistics or equivalent degree.
- 12+ years of experience working in Biostatistics and Data Management function in the pharmaceutical industry
- Working and complete knowledge of drug development
- Solid understanding of the operations and processes within BDM function
- Strong leadership with good communication, coordination, and execution
- Ability to effectively identify any deficiency in BDM organization and processes and provide strategy and plans for improvement
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Title
Sr Director BDM Department Planning & Functional ExcellenceCity
Basking RidgeFunctional Area
Biostatistics & Data ManagementState
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...