Clinical Development Team Leader: Collaborations Team (Westwood)
Compensation: $64,190.00 - $83,300.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
With over 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a "Global Pharma Innovator with a Competitive Advantage in Oncology," Daiichi Sankyo research and development is primarily focused on bringing forth novel therapies in oncology, including immuno-oncology, with additional focus on new horizon areas, such as pain management, neurodegenerative diseases, heart and kidney diseases, and other rare diseases. Job Summary:
This position leads all clinical collaborations for DS 8201 by identifying opportunities, developing the scientific rationale, aligning on strategy, and executing with partners. This is accomplished while ensuring aligning on the broad brand development strategy. Responsibilities:
- For the asset within the GPT, lead strategic development for all external clinical collaborations (inclusive of clinical trial leadership) with outside institutions including academic research organizations (AROs), cooperative groups, pharma companies and other potential partners.
- Align with translational science leadership to establish the rationale for investigations of combination approaches, including: preclinical assessments, translational science plans, including biomarker development.
- Serve as clinical development point of contact for search and evaluation and other critical BD functions when considering partnerships
- Serve as DS clinical development lead on combined study teams that are formed with outside partners
Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.Education/Experience:
- PharmD and/or PhD with substantial industry-based development experience in Oncology, Board certified oncology. MD preferable but not required. An impeccable oncology clinical and medical expert with proven credibility and a track record of successful drug development.
- PharmD/PhD with 7 years relevant industry experience. MD with 3+ years relevant experience.
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Title
Clinical Development Team Leader: Collaborations TeamCity
Basking RidgeFunctional Area
Global Oncology R&DState
Associated topics: clinical, clinical development, clinical informatics, clinical trial, coordinator, lab, laboratory, research, research coordinator
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...