1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
3. Ability to operate safety equipment.
4. Ability to manage student behavior.
5. Effective communication skills.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Salary (based on verifiable job-related experience) as set by the Board of Trustees for the school year 2019-2020
1. Assist driver in performing pre-and post-trip inspections.
2. Assist in keeping bus clean and neat.
3. Supervise and assist students while they board and exit the bus and cross the street, following prescribed policies and procedures.
4. Instruct students on safe entering, exiting and riding rules and regulations.
5. Secure students in bus if necessary.
6. Perform emergency evacuation of students on bus if necessary.
7. Maintain effective pupil behavior management control over groups of students.
8. Attend and complete required training, meetings and staff development programs.
9. Establish and maintain good rapport with students, parents, school personnel and co-workers.
10. Complete and maintain accurate, updated and timely records and reports, including up-to-date route sheet for all assigned routes and daily non-notification forms.
11. Assist and guide a substitute driver to follow assigned route.
12. Follow established procedures and techniques to perform job duties including lifting, climbing, assisting students, etc.
13. Follow emergency procedures and help driver administer first aid if necessary.
14. Report and collaborate with driver and supervisor regarding problems and concerns.
15. Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner according to established safety procedures.
16. Work cooperatively with driver to maintain safe conditions on the bus.
17. Regular and reliable attendance is an essential job function.
Wheelchair lift, ramp, lock, and special needs adaptive and safety equipment. Safety equipment including but not limited to flares, reflective signs, and fire extinguisher.
Maintain emotional control under stress. Moderate walking, sitting, kneeling, bending, twisting, stooping, pushing, and pulling; moderate lifting and carrying (up to 50 pounds). Work outside and inside; moderate exposure to noise, extreme temperatures, and vechicle fumes.
Searching for a great house cleaner. Bathroom Cleaning Kitchen Cleaning General Room Cleaning Laundry Window Washing Associated topics: aide, cleaner…Read More
Searching for a great house cleaner. Bathroom Cleaning Vacuuming and/or mopping Kitchen Cleaning Dusting Laundry General Room Cleaning Changing bed l…Read More
Now hiring in Texarkana, TXLpta Licensed Physical Therapy Assistantphysical Therapyprn - Christus HealthDescriptionThis position is PRN: as needed (n…Read More