Web UI Designer HTML, CSS, Liquid / Shopify
If you are a Web UI Designer with an interest in working with our front-end group that's responsible for writing web pages using HTML and CSS as well as enhancing our templates and working with Liquid (Shopify templating language) please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We're powering hundreds of thousands of websites around the world
- We're consistently beating expectations and we're once again going through another major growth spurt
- We're privately held, independently funded and profitable. We're on a path for success and at our own pace
What You Will Be Doing
Designing and mocking up new screen shots and components
Designing and creating assets to be implemented for client facing software
Creating lo-fidelity and hi-fidelity mock-ups / click-thru prototypes, layered PSD files
Participating as an early team member, contributing to designing critical pages, interactions and user experience elements
Working with CSS and writing structured CSS using LESS / SASS p
Joining a small team (approx 10 tech hires) in a bigger company that will aggressively utilize our product development efforts
What You Need for this Position
At Least 1 Year of experience and knowledge of:
- CSS / CSS3
- HTML / HTML5
- Liquid (shopify templating language)
- Web Design
- Front-end Web Development
- LESS / Sass
- Robust Web applications
What's In It for You
- 4 weeks Vacation/PTO
- 100% paid benefits for Medical, Dental, Vision for you and dependants
- Flexible Hours / Part Time Work From Home
If you are a Web UI Designer with an interest in working with our front-end group that's responsible for writing web pages using HTML and CSS as well as enhancing our templates and working with Liquid (Shopify templating language) please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer, user experience, ux, ux designer, wireframing