CDL A Truck Driver Students and Recent Grads - Apply Now! (Vineland)
Employment Type: Full-Time
EXPERIENCE THE POWER TO LIFECHANGE WITH CRST
Train to be a truck driver with CRST and you can take pride in changing your life. Apply now.
OUR DRIVERS ASKED, WE DELIVERED.
Guaranteed Hometime for Class A CDL Holders!
WHY BECOME A DRIVER WITH CRST?
Earn a great living, be supported by professional grade people and experience unlimited opportunities to grow when you train to be an over the road truck driver with CRST.
CRST Supports Your Life Change
- We focus on getting you trained well and earning fast. Within three weeks, you'll be with your training partner, earning money. You can forget training programs that last years and treat you like a newbie.
- We help you make all the travel arrangements to training. Our recruiters support you with a packing list, bus tickets and a schedule of what to expect when you arrive at your training facility or hotel.
- We don't ask you to have your training permit in advance, like some schools might. We help you through the entire permit process once you're at the training facility.
- Driving a 53-foot trailer is an awe inspiring career change, but rest assured that our operations team is here to support you and always has your safety in mind. Our best-in-class safety program puts the decision to shut-down in your hands, should you ever feel outside your comfort zone. You're never out there alone.
- Best-in-class over the road training with expert drivers.
- Transportation to our training facility is provided.
- Stay in a comfortable dorm with Wi-Fi and amenities.
- Steady pay while you drive with your over the road mentor.
- Get on the road in as little as three weeks.
- Two meals a day and all the coffee you can drink.
CRST is proud to announce a significant leap forward in student compensation that brings our pay package to one of the top in the field. It is one of our top priorities to see our student drivers succeed and we believe nothing says that louder than improving pay.
+CRST also offers pay increases every month your first year with us!
ONCE YOU BECOME A CDL-A DRIVER YOU GET TOTAL REWARDS
- PAY+: Increase every month your first year
- GUARANTEED HOMETIME: Earn one day off for each week on the road
- HEALTH: Affordable medical, dental & life insurance
- 401K: Competitive match plan
- HIGH TECH: Trucks & equipment
- PAID: Layover & detention
- LONGEST: Average trucking miles in the industry
- 99%: No-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- OWNERSHIP: World-class lease purchase program
Setting You Up for Success On the Road
After you complete our academy, you'll be matched with an instructor for 28 days of on-the-road training. After that, you can select any co-driver who lives in your area - even a friend or spouse.
The CRST Driving Experience
Attend one of our trusted programs to earn your CDL-A and have a guaranteed job upon completion in as little as three weeks. Learn from experienced CRST truckers and enjoy comforts like room and board with Wi-Fi, movie room and coffee, of course. With our unique blend of classroom learning and hands-on training, you'll be well prepared for your first drive.
More Women Than Ever Are Choosing CRST
In the past few years, we've had more women join us than in any period before. And we love it. In fact, CRST has double the national average of women truck drivers. Truck driving should be accessible to everyone and that's true for our trainees as well. We focus on helping people launch successful careers, with great tools and support. Our track record for starting people in this industry is proof that we're passionate about everyone succeeding.
$500 military sign-on bonus
Military Apprenticeship Program Approved
- Veterans get paid extra for their service as long as they have a good standing DD-214.
- If you already have your CDL-A, no problem! You still qualify for extra pay.
- CRST's Apprenticeship Program allows you to use your G.I. Bill for additional tax-free income.
- Proudly a G.I. Jobs Military Friendly Employer three years in a row (2).
Associated topics: brand new driver, brand new driving, inexperienced, no experience, student driver, student truck driving, trainee, training, truck driving school, will train
Loading some great jobs for you...