We’ve placed three exceptional sales reps in this role and one just brought in a multi-million dollar deal in his first six months! Would you like to make 2019 the year you join a thriving company selling services to small, mid-sized and up to Fortune 500 companies? Are you looking for the opportunity to provide value in a mid-sized, dynamic company with a 25-year history of success? Do you enjoy a culture fueled by entrepreneurial spirit? If you’ve proven yourself in sales and want to build your income and success with a winning sales team and a sales model that works, we have a great opportunity for you!
Our candidates who have joined this company quickly felt like part of the team through the supportive work environment and the culture of work hard and play almost as hard together, with company sponsored lunches, annual outdoor activities, Friday happy hours, or a fast game of ping-pong in the office!
Strong first-year Comp Package ~ Complete Benefits Package ~ Company Perks
If you fit the following requirements and want to learn more about this outstanding opportunity, get in touch:
• Build sales pipeline by actively prospecting companies who are a good fit for company’s technical and workforce management solutions.
• Qualify inbound marketing leads and transition viable prospects to assigned Account Executive.
• Communicate with prospects via phone, emails and thru LinkedIn to further develop interest in company services.
• Consistently achieve daily and monthly goals, and quarterly quotas.
• Keep all relevant info up-to-date within the CRM system.
• Collaborate with the Sales Team and Sales Manager to achieve team and corporate goals.
• This position is ideal for someone with 2+ years of sales experience who wants to continue to grow their career and advance.
• Demonstrated ability to cold-call and make up to 50 calls per day.
• Shows a results-driven and competitive attitude, while also being a strong team player.
• Displays excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong active-listening ability.
• Ability to conduct research and incorporate key information into sales strategy.
• Aptitude for learning and understanding new products and technology.
• Individual and team growth-oriented attitude.
If this describes you and you have a history of early success, let’s talk about the possibility of your joining this exceptional company that offers competitive pay, above-standard benefits and company perks!
Apply Here: https://www.loxo.co/job/274383?t=1570211595784
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...