Region's leading health network in beautiful northeastern New York is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for their Urgent Care Center. This board-certified provider will provide health care services to patients of all ages who may have acute episodic conditions or chronic problems, as well as those seeking an evaluation, preventative care and / or education and counseling. Very generous compensation package as a hospital employee with full health benefits, PTO, CME, life insurance, licenses, malpractice and even loan repayment through the facility. Relocation is also provided for the adventurous that would enjoy working and living in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains just miles to Canada and Lake Placid, NY Beautiful area of the country with snow skiing and hiking trails.
For immediate consideration or to learn about other opportunities please send your resume in strict confidence to Deborah Guzman at or call for more information.
- Urgent Care Clinic
- Experience required
- Beautiful Upstate New York 1 hour from Montreal
- Full Benefits
- Retirement - 401(k) with match
- Guaranteed 6,500 Loan repayment per year
- PTO and CME
- Close to lake Placid, NY
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: arnp c, bsn, cardiology, care nurse, certified nursing, family, midwife, nursing assistant cna, practitioner, splst