An Arkansas-based facility is currently seeking a neurologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include stroke and tPA cases. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain an AR state license before this assignment begins. You will see 15 patients per day on average.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: AR state license needed, not required to apply
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- Procedures: Stroke and tPA cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke