South NJ Infectious Disease Position With Teaching Close to Philadelph (Vineland)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
A new infectious disease or internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in New Jersey at with an established program. You will be joining a team of board certified ID physicians that need to add another full time physician due to growth. This position involves inpatient and outpatient consultations, HIV care, antibiotic stewardship, and teaching of medical students, residents, and infectious diseases fellows. You will work a Monday to Friday schedule from 8 am to 5 pm, or similar hours. You will also share a call schedule with the other physicians.
A competitive salary is offered with an incentive bonus. Full benefits include vacation/CME time, malpractice coverage, health insurance, and an excellent retirement contribution plan.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send your CV to . Refer to job #.
- Join a group of ID physicians
- An established program
- Inpatient and outpatient consultations
- HIV care
- Teaching of medical students, residents, and ID fellows
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Will consider 2020 ID fellowship candidates that are BC in IM
- Close to Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: disease, germ, hiv, infection, infectious, infectious diseases
Loading some great jobs for you...