Director of Nursing opening in , Colorado. This acute care facility in breathtaking Colorado needs an experienced Director to oversee their Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, and Infusion units. The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor's degree in Nursing and at least 5 years of related management experience. Never a dull moment in this incredible part of town with hidden treasures for off-road enthusiasts, and plenty of art galleries, shops, and restaurants in this scenic wonderland.
In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. Conducting a job search takes time and effort. The services of CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a career opportunity that matches your criteria. It's a decision that can save you considerable time and effort. We often locate opportunities that are never advertised, or difficult to find on your own. Your information is always held in strict confidence.
For immediate consideration, please forward your updated resume to [Click Here to Apply] and call [Click Here to Apply] for additional information about this and other opportunities nationwide. Reference #.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- RN Required
- Master's Degree Preferred
- Position will oversee Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, and Infusion
- 5+ years of Management experience
- Breathtaking Views
- Outdoor Enthusiast Paradise
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: aoa, cancer, hem onc, hematology, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md, physician md do, thedacare