A primary care or geriatric physician is needed to join a nursing home/skilled nursing facility group in North Carolina. The group is experiencing a growing patient census. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified, non-boarded, or board eligible. Final-year residents are encouraged to apply. You can make your own schedule and you will see 16 - 22 patients per day on average. This position will require a NC license. If you do not currently hold a license in NC, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you obtain one.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, RVU bonuses, health benefits, and 4 weeks of PTO. You'll also be provided CME time and reimbursement, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. Additionally, this employer provides a corporate vehicle and credit card.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at or email your CV and references to .
- Nursing home/SNF group
- Create your own schedule
- CME time with reimbursement
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Corporate vehicle and credit card
- Great earning potential
- Boards not required
- Final-year residents welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail