A New Mexico-based government facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 12-hour night shifts, 7 days on/7 days off. You will see 0 - 3 admissions per night. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS and BLS certification. For this position, you need to have an active state license.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour night shifts, 7 days on/7 days off
- Caseload: 0 - 3 admissions per night
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: Central lines, vent management, ICU rounding, CPAP/BiPAP, and high flow nasal cannula
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: board, breast, cosmetic, locum tenens, msg, nebo, plastic, plastic surgery, reconstructive, ucsf