CompHealth is assisting a hospital in New Jersey with their search for a hospitalist. There will be a mix of teaching and non-teaching duties, so candidates must be comfortable working with residents. The schedule is 7 on and 7 off consisting of 12-hour shifts. You will see an average of 15 to 18 patients, and 2 to 4 admissions per shift. There will be no codes or procedures needed for this opportunity. They welcome board certified or board eligible IMs if within two years of completing their residency.
You will receive a competitive compensation commensurate on experience and a quality bonuses. You will also be provided medical benefits, relocation assistance, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Victor Arboleda at or email your CV and references to .
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Mix of teaching and non-teaching duties
- Must be comfortable working with residents
- 7 on and 7 off day block schedule
- No procedures are required
- No codes, RRTs, or vent management
- Open ICU with pulmonology/CC support
- Northern Metro New Jersey
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: clinic, family, family practice, family practice physician, nocturnist, physician, physician md do, practitioner, urgent, urgent care