A hospitalist is needed at a multi-specialty group in Indiana. The community has growing demand, so the group is accepting new candidates. The schedule is 7 on, 7 off, and you will see 15 patients per day on average. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other hospitalists. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible within five years of completing their training. An IN license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and PTO. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a $30K sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this family oriented community with exceptional public and private schools. It is home to several colleges and universities and offers outstanding public and private golf courses. You will be within an hour drive to Cincinnati, Indianapolis, and Dayton.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, send a copy of your CV to or call Kaylee Petrosino at ..
- 7 on, 7 off blocked schedule days
- Open ICU
- Night coverage one in 14 weeks
- 15 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible within five years of training
- Competitive comp and benefits
- $30K sign-on
- Easy access to metro areas like Cincinnati and Indianapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, general practice, hospitalist, outpatient, practice, practitioner, provider, urgent