A facility in Ohio seeks a locum tenens dermatologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm and no call is required. Each physician sees 20 - 30 patients per day. The ideal candidate has an active OH state license and is board certified or board eligible.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OH state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 20 - 30 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cosmetic, dermatology, mohs, physician dermatology, skin