We are helping our client, a facility in Illinois, with its search for a dermatologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your schedule will be weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and you will see 50 patients per day on average. You should be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active IL state license for this position.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IL state license needed
- Schedule: Weekdays, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 50 patients per day
- Procedures: General dermatology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cosmetic, dermatology, mohs, physician dermatology, skin