An OB/GYN is needed in California. This is a wonderful quality-of-life practice in a great location. Call is only three to four times per month, and never two days in a row. There are teaching opportunities and robotic surgery available, if you are interested. The current physicians are doing between 150 to 170 deliveries a month.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, collection incentives, and medical/dental/vision benefits. You will also receive, a great pension plan, 6 weeks for PTO and CME with stipend, and Federal Torte malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an OB/GYN job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact me directly at or email your CV and references to .
- Competitive salary plus collection incentives
- Health, dental, and vision for physician, co-pay for family
- Federal Tort malpractice
- Call is only three to four times per month
- Opportunity for clinic moonlighting
- Additional pay for back-up call
- da Vinci robot, will pay for training
- Teaching opportunity if there is an interest
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: cpg, gynecology, maternal services, maternal child services, mother child services, obstetrician gynecology, obstetrics, obstetrics gynecology, physician ob, som