Nocturnist Flex Block Schedule in Connecticut and H-1B Visa Cap Exempt (New Britain)
Compensation: $203,640.00 - $203,640.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
A hospital in Connecticut founded in the community over 100 years ago with excellent ratings and reputation for patient care is hiring a hospitalist. They have an academic affiliation with Yale University and and IM residency program. A Nocturnist position on a flexible block schedule to average 15 shifts per month. The shifts will be from 7 pm to 7 am. There will be very reasonable patient coverage and admissions. They have full specialty support and IM residents may round during the shifts. Some supervision and mentoring is possible. You will be responsible for codes and rapid responses as needed. They can sponsor the H-1B visas and are 'cap exempt' for 2020 residents. They will consider IM or FP physicians with current hospitalist or inpatient experience.
This stable and secure hospital-employed position with the group is offering a competitive salary, incentives, and full hospital benefits package.
You will work in a Connecticut community that is located about 90 minutes to New York City, 50 minutes to White Plains, and 20 minutes from New Haven (Yale).
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this hospitalist opportunity, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send your CV to and refer to job number .
- Established hospitalist program and academic affiliation
- Nocturnist position on a flex block schedule for 15 shifts per month
- Very reasonable admissions with support from staff
- Supervise codes and rapid responses as needed
- H-1B visa sponsorship is 'cap exempt' and available for nocturnists to start in 2020
- IM residency program at the hospital with some supervision and teaching during the shifts
- Hospital employed position with a competitive salary, incentives, and full benefits package
- Connecticut community is 90 minutes to New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care, clinic, family medicine, family practice, hospitalist, physician md do, practice physician, practitioner, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...