We are currently helping a facility in West Virginia that is in need of a vascular surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will consist of clinic and call, and you will see nine cases per day on average. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a WV state license. The assignment requirements include endovascular.
With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WV state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Caseload: Nine cases per day
- Procedures: Endovascular
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician