Locums PA Is Wanted in General Surgeon (Mechanicsburg)
Compensation: $210,050.00 - $210,050.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
A Pennsylvania-based facility is currently seeking a general surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule consists of clinic and night call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS and BLS certification. For this position, you need to have an active PA state license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: Endoscopies
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...