We are helping our client, a facility in California, with its search for an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your schedule will be 10-hour shifts and the average annual volume is 82,000. You should be board certified or board eligible and have active ACLS certification. You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 10-hour shifts
- Caseload: 82,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail