We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Hawaii-based facility that is currently seeking a hematologist/medical oncologist to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a HI state license with the process. Your assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 4:30 pm and you will see 10 - 20 patients per day.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC required
- License: HI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Caseload: 10 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, breast, cancer, hematology, lah, oncology, physician md do, radiation, thedacare