An exciting locum tenens gastroenterology opportunity is now available in Illinois. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have an IL state license with the process. The assignment schedule is weekend call coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekend call coverage
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, internal, internal medicine, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports