A Minnesota-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified. You will need to have an active MN state license for this position.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MN state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports